[OM] Really neat les for sale cheap

Subject: [OM] Really neat les for sale cheap
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 22:17:18 -0600
All,
        Just a little note about a lens I have yet to sell. It is all metal
construction, has multicoated elements, is in mint condition, is very sharp
and renders just a little colder than Zuiko glass. It is a 20mm optic, and
is in OM mount. I am asking $100.00 for this excellent example of the lens
makers art, a steal. I feel so strongly about this being a great lens
waiting for a warm and loving home I will offer money back if not 100%
satisfied.

Regards,

Bryant