Re: [OM] Really neat lens for sale cheap

Subject: Re: [OM] Really neat lens for sale cheap
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 1998 22:52:54 -0800
Bryant Wetzel wrote:

>Just a little note about a lens I have yet to sell. It is all metal
>construction, has multicoated elements, is in mint condition, is very
>sharp and renders just a little colder than Zuiko glass. It is a 20mm
>optic, and is in OM mount. I feel so strongly about this being a great
>lens I will offer money back if not 100atisfied.
>>[snip]
>>
>> Spiratone 20mm F2.8 Very sharp. Near Mint $100.00

I second Bryant's recommendation of this lens. I had praised it on
this list before.  The only drawback is the 58mm filter size (use
thin filters only!).  However, at this price one can hardly complain.

Of course, Bryant paid me a commission to write this... NOT!!! :-)

(Note to humor challenged: the last sentence was a joke!)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx