Re: [OM] Stones pictures: sOMe girls like it hot...

Subject: Re: [OM] Stones pictures: sOMe girls like it hot...
From: VELUWEH@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 05:35:54 -0400
>OM content - perhaps this could have been the opportunity to use an
>OM-10 or even OM-1in case the roadies had got hold of your OM-3 ......

And miss my beloved 2-4 focusing screen in dim light conditions? Nah.
Although the signs on the entrances said that any recording equipment
could be confiscated, I wasn't impressed one bit by these threats. When
they find any stuff, they'll take it from you, but you always get it
back after the show; when you get caught during the show, they'll
confiscate the film or tape . Once I was caught at the entrance of a
Queen concert, where my *film* camera was confiscated. Only the suckers
hadn't noticed I carried *two* film cameras in my bag...
Another occasion where I was caught was a Rockbitch concert. They
didn't check for cameras at the entrance, so I took some shots and then
I was noticed (they had put  "photography not allowed" notes all over
the place (Melkweg, Amsterdam). Well, I hadn't noticed them (ahum,
ahum), being too busy taking pictures :-). Next time anything like that
happens I know what to do: always have a dummy film w/o container ready
to grab immediatedly. When you get caught, you have to follow the
roadie to a quiter place to hand over the stuff. Plenty of time to
rewind the film, put it in your pocket and replace it with the dummy...

Hans