Re: [OM] Stones pictures: sOMe girls like it hot...

Subject: Re: [OM] Stones pictures: sOMe girls like it hot...
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 15:01:40 -0400
Hi Ken.

I certainly hear where you're coming from ... but, it wasn't always like
that... where everything was about 'total control' over the artist, his
image, and his tee-shirts!

The Grateful Dead managed to survive in a much freer environment. They're
probably the exception that proves the rule, and yeah, they probably didn't
get rich like the other guys...

In the mid-sixties-seventies I attended a lot of concerts, and photography
was not forbidden at most of them. I don't go to big spectacles anymore,
but it's too bad the whole music business is this corporate.

So I don't disagree with you, just look back on other times with nostalgia...

Denton