Re: [OM] Stones pictures: sOMe girls like it hot...

Subject: Re: [OM] Stones pictures: sOMe girls like it hot...
From: P2CON@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 1998 17:18:49 EDT
Ken -

You made some good points, but is this concert thing really that serious. The
shooter was there with a long lens and fast film (no flash), and was probably
shooting in a noise environment of about 250 db. I doubt anyone near him was
bothered by the shooting, and it was for his personal use so I don't think any
copyright laws were violated.

Denton responded with a comment on the "old" days where photography was
permitted; and I will add to that, a note about the "old" perfomers that now
hold forth in Branson MO.  I was just there and took in 5 or 6 of the major
performers, and everyone of them actually invited people to take pictures
(flash included).  When the show had some special effects that would be
bothered by the flashes they asked politely that the audience not shoot.  The
whole thing was fun and the picture taking did not seem to bother anyone.

Just my thoughts,
Paul Connet