Re: [OM] Zuiko 2.0/250mm for sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 2.0/250mm for sale
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 01:29:37 -0600
Shawn,
        Yup! It usually works out that way in the end. You have to start big. My
advice to my son of 17 years is to buy a garage with a house attached. That
way the garage/closet struggle is all up hill for them. I have yet to
figure out how my wife gets so much stuff in the closets, while my garage
is always full, but never clean. The must have something to do with her
1000 year plan. I know that each female has their own version of the 1000
year plan, and once I almost figured out my wife's, but then she confused
me by giving in to one of my selfish demands and I forgot. :-) Stupid of
me, I know.

Regards,

Bunkers Archie

----------
> From: Shawn Wright <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> To: olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 2.0/250mm for sale
> Date: Wednesday, July 08, 1998 12:51 PM
>
> On  8 Jul 98 at 10:06, Bryant Wetzel wrote:
>
> > Carsten,
> >     What you need here is a garage. Buy the lens, take it home and put it
in
> > the garage. Later take it out and dust it off. When your wife says:
"Where