Re: [OM] Stones pictures: sOMe girls like it hot...

Subject: Re: [OM] Stones pictures: sOMe girls like it hot...
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 20:53:38 -0700
Bob;

What I've read is that Fogerty was screwed out of the song rights by his
dishonest
agent, Saul Zantz.  Fogerty had a song on his first solo album called 'Zantz
can't
dance' which was a jab at the guy. Saul of course is now a rich record and movie
producer.  You'll see his name on movie credits now and again.

george