Re: [OM] more on snakes etc (minimal OM content)

Subject: Re: [OM] more on snakes etc (minimal OM content)
From: *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 17:48:04 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 9 Jul 1998, Denton Taylor wrote:

> Has anyone noticed that the so-called rights of us to practice our art are
> being seriously threatened???<snip>
> Where does this end?

  I couldn't agree more, Denton. The strictures have been increasing in
frequency and amplitude for well over a decade. We need to take a stand
ourselves. Sometimes that may mean bypassing an attraction because of the
restrictions, and saying so.

> Where are the images of the Persian Gulf War?

  Or the invasion of Panama ?

> We're being pushed around like a bunch of weenies, and controlled like a
> bunch of robots.

  Amen, brother Denton!

> OM Content: I'm mad as hell and I want to whack some mofo upside his
> robotic smiling corporate head with my Gitzo Safari monopod (fully
> extended) and a useless battery-drained 2S !!!

  Yeah, I still haven't sent my OMPC to JH, and by the way, does Majestic
make a Monopod ??? ;-)

                                   *= Doris Fang =*