[OM] Archives / Search progress

Subject: [OM] Archives / Search progress
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Jul 1998 22:07:19 -0700
With any luck, we should have the new threaded, searchable, fully updated
archives on line by the weekend.

I haven't heard too many comments on the test search engine, so I'm assuming
either it works ok, or nobody's had time to try it. (It IS slow at the moment,
Zuiko has been processing the archives for the last 36 hours or so...) Keep in
mind the current search only covers Nov, Dec 97 as a test. But if you find any
serious glitches, please let me know asap, before I begin reindexing (again..),
which takes 8-10 hours at least.

Thanks.