[no subject]

From: "Andrew Wiese" <aw_oly@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 03:03:35 PDT
Funny how the richer they get, the more they care about getting every
possible penny.  I've taken photos of local groups, who'll pretty much
-beg- a decent photographer to take some photos, and will be ecstatic
with a couple of prints they can use for promos, and are happy for you
to have them for personal use, or even to promote yourself.  Try and
sell them at gigs as if you were official, and you might get troubles,
though, especially if they're signed.

Cheers

Andy

------------------
edwardsg@xxxxxxxxx
writes:<< Ken Norton wrote: >  > I'm sorry, but this subject is
offensive to me.
  You have got to be kidding!!!
 It's offensive to you for a resourceful amateur to shoot a concert put
 on by some obscenely overcompensated drugged-out rock stars because
he's
 denying that industry some more profit? With those outrageous ticket
 prices? Get a grip!
 I hope you get no support for that ridiculous view from this group!
 Well done, Hans!  Gary Edwards >>Hi Gary,Got to tell you, you are right
on!BW