Re: [OM] american trip

Subject: Re: [OM] american trip
From: rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 10:58:43 -0500
I have to second Greg's recommendation of Death Valley. I spent 5 days
there last Sep/Oct and plan to go back again. August will be hot, but
humidity is very low. Worth seeing/photographing: Scotty's Castle, sand
dunes near Stovepipe Wells (I stayed at the motel there), Racetrack
Playa (moving rocks), Dante's View, Furnace Creek Inn, Badwater,
Augerbury Point (on the west side; even better than Dante's View in my
opinion, but road is pretty rough for a car), and even more. Lots to
photograph with your Oly - Oly size & lightness shine when hiking! I
keep remembering more good photo ops - Ubehebe Crater - magnificent!
Even just driving through you can see a lot. Have fun on your trip!

Neal         Rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx       Panama City, FL

>Greg Heier wrote:
>
> I highly recommend Death Valley, there are some excellent things to see
(deleted)