[OM] Another Question from the new guy.

Subject: [OM] Another Question from the new guy.
From: "lion1" <c1000s@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 1998 13:26:57 -0500
Hi everyone,
Regarding the pin that protrudes from the outer gear in the winder socket of
the OM1.
My observation is this; The pin engages the winder, the pin retracts when the
drive socket cap is on.

Problem: The pin does not retract. The cap will not fit.
Solution: I put the cap on upside down and taped it in place.
Question: Am I doing damage? [other than to my ego for having a less than
perfect specimen]

As always, I greatly appreciate any input.  This list really satisfies an empty
spot in my heart.
[people who really care about and understand the Olympus system]

Regards,
Charlie Loeven
Largo Florida