Re: [OM] Freezer Film!

Subject: Re: [OM] Freezer Film!
From: Donald Reichle <dwreich@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 05:12:36 -0400
gma wrote:

> Donald Reichle wrote:
>
> > This finally drove me to give up my "Lurker" status.  My name is Don
> > Reichle and I am from Maryland.  I have film in my freezer that is
> > up to 17 years old.
>
> So you're a wedding photographer? <g>

Only one time (probably in 1971) Since that experience, I have
successfully resisted all attempts by friends and aquientences to get a
cheap phototographer.

> > I have been in the situation many times of needing a quick
> > thaw. I am sure that holding it in your hand will speed up the process

(snip)

> > photographers vests don't have a little pocket under the arm pit.
>
> I LOVE it!

 (snip)

> Or a thick coating of hair, eh?

I thought of mentioning that but didn't want to be offensive on my first
post.  All kidding aside, this really does work well.

 snake or bat stories, only arm pits.  Now I must finish
> > packing for a week in Michigan.
>
> Have fun

Thanks, the only pnoto related activity will be taking photos of many
relatives in the interest of adding to my faimly tree collection of
scanned images.  I will be back in about 11 days.