Re: [OM] Graduation from being an equipment to a phptography freak.

Subject: Re: [OM] Graduation from being an equipment to a phptography freak.
From: Ingemar Uvhagen <ingemar.uvhagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 13:27:14 +0200
Sunil Manga wrote:[snip]

> My request to all the list users, try some intro-spection, 'are YOU an
> EQUIPMENT or a PHOTOGRAPHIC FREAK?'
> What comes FIRST, the PICTURE or the CAMERA body?
> Your replies will be appreciated.

Naturally the picture! The body, lenses and accessories are just for
getting the picture one wants.

By the way, before I read your emails, it is always fun to wonder what
kind of color or character you are going use. Last time I think the
color was blue.
I like the way you change from one thing to another!

--
Regards/
  Ingemar Uvhagen