Re: [OM] Stones pictures (juridical thoughts, long)

Subject: Re: [OM] Stones pictures (juridical thoughts, long)
From: Siri Bjoner <sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Jul 1998 18:19:47 +0200
> How has created the picture of Micks face? Hans! Who holds the copyright
> of it? Hans too!

Excuuuuse me for butting in here, but it is *not* possible to copyright a
face. As last seen tried by the (how do I write this, ok it is improper
Royal jargon but.....) deceased Princess Dianas foundation. (I know, she
was never Princess Di, merely Diana, Princess of Wales) They tried to
copyright her face, but lost.

Siri.

mailto:sbjoner@xxxxxxxxx fone: +47 9010 4635 fax: +47 9030 6420