Re: [OM] 50mm lenses...

Subject: Re: [OM] 50mm lenses...
From: "Greg Heier" <greg@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 12:32:33 -0500
>From what I've seen of Popular Photography type lens tests is that the
faster versions of the same focal length generally score better (when
compared at the same aperature) as the slow lenses. The difference would be
biggest at the fastest aperature settings. It probably has to do with the
design of the faster lens being better, in order to accomidate the faster
speed.

At least this is from what I've seen, I could be totally wrong :).

Greg