[OM] Vivitar Series 1 70-210 lens

Subject: [OM] Vivitar Series 1 70-210 lens
From: sdg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Stephen D. Goss)
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 15:11:01 -0500 (CDT)
Saw this zoom at a pawn shop yesterday.  I don't know what shape the glass
is in, but they want $149.50 (us) for it.  Is this a decent price?  I'm
not sure, because they also had two OM10's, for $129 and $149, which seems
about the right price for an OM1, not a 10.  One strange thing about the
two 10's was that the cheaper one was the only one of the two with the
manual adapter.

--
Steve Goss, Dallas Texas, usa
sdg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx