Re: [OM] Bastille Day Accessory Sale

Subject: Re: [OM] Bastille Day Accessory Sale
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 1998 15:39:05 -0800
Dear Olympians/Zuiks:

Following my very successful 4-th of July sale, and in
celebration of the French Revolution, as well as France's
spectacular(!) victory in the World Cup, I am pleased to
announce yet another OM accessory sale.

The list encl. below consists of half a dozen left-over
items from my previous posting, as well as a bunch of new
stuff I've stumbled on while searching the local stores for
additional accessories my dear customers from the OLY list
had requested.

All of the following are new, in-box, original OM items,
except where stated otherwise.  All are attractively priced
-- well below B&H mail order, and the shipping is AT COST!!!
Pls note that all prices are in US$, and everything is sold
on a FCFS basis.

- TTL Auto Connecter Type 4             -- $ 30
- TTL Auto Connecter Type 3             -- $ 20
- TTL Auto Cord T2 - 0.15m              -- $ 24
- M.Grip Cord 0.2m                      -- $ 10
- TTL Auto Cord 0.6m (coiled, USED)     -- $ 20 (mint)
- Hot Shoe 3                            -- $ 24
- Zoom Adapter T32                      -- $ 45
- Color Filter Set T32                  -- $ 30
- Focusing Screen 1- 8                  -- $ 36
- Focusing Screen 1-10                  -- $ 36
- Focusing Screen 1-11                  -- $ 36
- Hood 35/2.8, 50mm                     -- $ 10
- Bounce Grip 2 (+ hand grip, USED)     -- $ 95 (mint-)
- Extension Tube Set (7, 14, 25)        -- $ 85 (for the set)

Thanks for your attention.  Btw, I still have quite a few
USED items: OM bodies, lenses, misc. accessories, and a
variety of good filters.  Pls feel free to inquire.

Vive la Liberté, Egalité, et Fraternité.

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx