Re: [OM] Identification help for Oly ?? camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Identification help for Oly ?? camera
From: John Hermanson <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 10:13:35 -0400
There were a few cameras which Ricoh and Olympus shared back in the 80s.  They
were designed and built by the respective companies but were private labeled for
the other.  That boxy one you saw might have had a  fold down grip/battery
holder..   Ricoh had a very similar one with a different name.  The model names
escape me at this point.

John