[OM] "once more into the breach..."

Subject: [OM] "once more into the breach..."
From: "Patrick W. Greenlee" <patrickg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 08:29:10 -0700
>I thought that you might have used an old Vivitar 2X multiplier, taken out the
>optical elements, and used it to fix your leak.  Then after the temporary
>repair, you could have still used it as an extension tube.
>
>Warren Kato

        Any Oly or 3rd party camera accessories to Diesel Dodge turbo
repair suggestions?   We may get our truck back in action in time to
resurect our Oly photo foray into Glacier Nat Park.   Any of you Oly types
out there have personal knowledge of by when the flower bloom will have
passed its prime sufficiently to not warrant a 4,000 mile round trip to add
additional wear to my shutters?
        Thanks for the suggestions of how to shoot (photo wise) a dying
Dodge.  Being more of a belt AND suspenders kinda guy I chose to bracket my
focal length and shot with the 16mm fisheye, 24, 28, and 35 mm.
        Color me surprised.  We stopped at Valley of Fire in Nevada and the
place was nearly full to capacity.  Excellent sunset and sunrise landscape
possibilities with giant deep red sandstone monoliths contrasting with the
light desert tans and green of the bushes.  That place is very hot but
luckily dry.  A successful field test of my solar powered evaporative air
conditioner!

Patrick (I don't do Velvia)