[OM] One big happy family...

Subject: [OM] One big happy family...
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 09:33:11 -0800
The last week or so there has been a lot of tension on this list, for some
unknown reason.

But, in each case, the issue which set off a flurry of heated posts, has
quickly blown over, and in retrospect seems rather trivial. So what gives? Are
we not getting enough of an OM fix? (I know I'm not, the blasted rain comes
every weekend, then magically leaves Sunday night.)

Anyway, Lee said the following timely words which we should all think ponder
for a moment: (censored in keeping with our new family language policy ;-)

"Now, let's go back to being one big happy family, d*mm*t! :) "

Have a good week.