[OM] M-1 and M-System Lenses and accesories

Subject: [OM] M-1 and M-System Lenses and accesories
From: "Paul Amundsen" <yeti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 01:57:54 +0100
Hello all,
It seems to me that quite alot of members of the List have M-1's. These are
quite rare. I am interested in where they have ended up in the world.
Currently I know of 6 in Portugal, 2 in Holland,4 in Japan and 4 in the US.
Can any one tell me of any around?
I would also like to know if any one has a Black one as I have only heared of
one in Japan.
I am also interested in what M-System equipment is around the world.
I know of 50/1.4 50 135/3.5 and Quick auto 300 flash.

Any additional info on the M-System will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul