[OM] OM-5?

Subject: [OM] OM-5?
From: "Tomoko Yamamoto" <tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 1998 22:40:44 -0400
Olympians!

This evening I received an e-mail from a stranger.  Since I do receive plenty
of e-mails from strangers nowadays, this
is nothing new.  However, the e-mail was titled as above.

He said a friend of his working for Kodak just returned from Japan.  His friend
heard from an Olympus employee at a
trade show that an OM-5 is in the offing.

The stranger asked me if I heard anything about this.

I sent him my reply that I had heard a rumor about an OM-5 being introduced at
Photokina and asked if he could find out
more from his friend.

I am a bit excited all this evening and had to talk to my German teacher in
German about this during my German lesson.

Tomoko Yamamoto
Photographer, Composer, Soprano
mailto:tomokoy@xxxxxxxxx
Home Page: http://www.charm.net/~tomokoy/