Re: [OM] Velvia speed

Subject: Re: [OM] Velvia speed
From: "C.H.Ling" <chling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 12:08:11 -0700
Ken Norton wrote:

> The 8x10's are printed on a high-end Kodak dyesub printer that puts a
> "100-year" (ya right), UV coating on it.  Without a BIG magnifying
> glass you can't tell the difference from a silver-based print.  My
> eyesight is excellent closeup and I find these prints to be
> exceptional.  I use these prints for personal portfolio, individual
> print sales (usually right from the portfolio), and wedding reprints
> requiring touchups.  At $10 USD each, I try to keep them to a
  ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Sorry all,

Some ads here.

Ken, do you mean computer touchup? We can output 35mm slide and negative
from your computer file. The price is good, you can check the details
from my site. I know the Kodak dye-sub is good, it is output at 300dpi.
But the quality from film recorder is so excellent, I think it is better
than dye-sub. You will not see the "dots" even with a "BIG" magnifier.

Free samples are still available to all of you, just send me your
address and I will post them out.

(I just learn from these two weeks, even FREE stuffs are hard to
"sell".)

C.H.Ling
Accura Digital Imaging
http://www.glink.net.hk/~chling