[OM] Off topic waste of bandwidth

Subject: [OM] Off topic waste of bandwidth
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 00:27:51 -0500
Here I sit at 12:20AM finally able to pack the boxes for a sales demo trip
in five hours.  I've wasted one trip and three weeks because of a faulty
serial cable.  Why is it that you can have tens of thousands of dollars in
equipment that won't work because of a single $5 cable?  Ain't fair, I'm
tellin you.  Just ain't fair.

So anyway, I'm off trying to sell nine full-blown Sadie digital audio
editors.  We conned the customer into giving us one last try.  The last demo
a week ago was like this:  "If this had worked you would have seen this..."

Hopefully this demo will go a bit better.

Sorry about the off topic waste of bandwidth, but it's late, I'm tired of
fighting this thing for the past 6 hours and I finally beat it!  And
everybody is asleep so I can't wake them.  You all are the helpless victims
of my off-topic banter.  Sorry.

OLY content:  Hmm.  I think I got a cool picture of the editor somewhere...
now where could it be...  Oh, forget it.  Good night.  Zzzzzzz.

Ken N.