Re: [OM] Thought To Be Extinct

Subject: Re: [OM] Thought To Be Extinct
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 08:32:08 -0700 (PDT)
On Mon, 13 Jul 1998 23:14, Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>Bryant Wetzel wrote:

>>Sorry to jump in here, but you forgot the obligatory cardboard sign:
>>
>>      Will Work For Cameras

>IMHO, whese words should be put on T-shirts.

With such general wording like that, you are likely to end up
with a bunch of plastic P&S cameras.  Or you'll get some N*k*n,
C*n*n or M*n*lt* junk (note that metal body P*nt*x is OK in my
book), just because people are so willing to give them up.  You
will never get any prized Olympus gear unless you specifically
ask for them.  So I'd suggest new wording on the T-shirts:

        Willing to Accept Donations of
                Olympus Cameras
                      or
                 Zuiko Lenses