Re: [OM] The Bastille Demolished

Subject: Re: [OM] The Bastille Demolished
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 14:49:40 -0800
Dear Olympians/Zuiks:

With much help from many of you, my dear OM enthusiasts,
I am happy to announce that the "Little Bastille" that was
my pile of OM accessories, has quickly crumbled, and is
now almost in ruins (pls see below).

I am very grateful to everyone who lent a helping hand,
and I do encourage the rest of you still standing on the
sidelines: pls join your OM camarades on the barricades,
storm my OM accessory drawer, and help liberate from tyranny
the remaining OM prisonners.

Pls note that all of the following are new, in-box, original
OM items. All prices are in US$, and the shipping is AT COST!!!

- TTL Auto Connecter Type 4             -- $ 30
- TTL Auto Connecter Type 3             -- [SOLD]
- TTL Auto Cord T2 - 0.15m              -- $ 24
- M.Grip Cord 0.2m                      -- [SOLD]
- TTL Auto Cord 0.6m (coiled, USED)     -- [SOLD]
- Hot Shoe 3                            -- $ 24
- Zoom Adapter T32                      -- $ 45
- Color Filter Set T32                  -- $ 30
- Focusing Screen 1- 8                  -- [SOLD]
- Focusing Screen 1-10                  -- [SOLD]
- Focusing Screen 1-11                  -- [SOLD]
- Hood 35/2.8, 50mm                     -- $ 10
- Bounce Grip 2 (+ hand grip, USED)     -- [SOLD???]
- Extension Tube Set (7, 14, 25)        -- [SOLD]

Thanks for your attention.  Btw, I still have quite a few
USED items: OM bodies, lenses, misc. accessories, and a
variety of good filters.  Pls feel free to inquire.

Vive la Liberté, Egalité, et Fraternité.

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA
schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx