Re: [OM] Lassen Park report

Subject: Re: [OM] Lassen Park report
From: Bpsterra@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 1998 18:19:22 EDT
In a message dated 7/14/98 12:18:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< As I child, I was convinced God lived on Mt.Shasta ;) >>

Brad,

Were you an IAMer?  The St. Germain folks are still well established around
the town of Mount Shasta.

At Lassen, folks should not miss the geothermal area called Bumpass Hell if
they like to do nature abstracts.

The lava lands between Shasta and the Warner Mountains have some nice
surprises for explorers.  Bird people can go to the Tule Lake and Klamath
National Wildlife Refuges, and rock types to Glass Mountain for colored
obsidian.  I can easily spend 7-10 days full of photography without ever
hitting one of the national parks mentioned--just an indication of how much
there is to see.

Carl May