Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: "Shawn Wright" <swright@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 08:58:48 -0800
On 14 Jul 98 at 19:38, John Austin wrote:

> Over the past several days, I have read on the list several mentions of
> aesthetic sense. By which I assume the writers are talking about artistic
> ability with a camera. Does anyone have an opinion on how one develops or
> improves their aesthetic or artistic sense. I know that I for one feel that
> I can always use improvement, and perhaps I'm not alone in feeling that way.
> Any input from anyone?

I understand there's an "Artistic Personaility Card" available for some of
those new fangled N*k*n jobs which completely removes the burden of worrying
about such trivial things... ;-)

Seriously though, this is a very good question, and I too always feel I can
use improvement. Often my best shots are those which I just seem to "happen",
and others which I compose and re-compose and shoot half a roll on never quite
make it work. So how does one fine-tune this seemingly subconscious sense?