Re: [OM] The Bastille Demolished

Subject: Re: [OM] The Bastille Demolished
From: "Ken Norton" <image66@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 11:50:57 -0500
Gary wrote:
>>>With much help from many of you, my dear OM enthusiasts,
I am happy to announce that the "Little Bastille" that was
my pile of OM accessories, has quickly crumbled, and is
now almost in ruins (pls see below).

I am very grateful to everyone who lent a helping hand,
and I do encourage the rest of you still standing on the
sidelines: pls join your OM camarades on the barricades,
storm my OM accessory drawer, and help liberate from tyranny
the remaining OM prisonners.
<<<

Now Gary, that's better.  I feared that you were putting that tutu up for
good.  Nice to see that it still fits.  But I must say that you should shave
your legs.  <BG>

Ken N.