Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 1998 23:19:13 +0000
There are, IMO, two types of aestheticly Great shots.  Those where a
genius of vision and imagination create something special from
something that is always or frequently before us and those where the
photographer is in the right place, at the right time, with the right
equipment and a modicum of technical ability and aesthetics to
enable them to capture the special event they are witness to.

The former I think is a gift while the latter can be achieved through
luck, hard work and foresight.

How often do we see a stunning image and say "I could of taken that
if I had only been there at that time etc.

The scary photos are the ones where you know you wouldn't have seen
it or have thought to have taken it even if you were there.

Am I making sense or just rambling incoherently?

Giles