[OM] Gotta spend August in Melbourne... any tips?

Subject: [OM] Gotta spend August in Melbourne... any tips?
From: mahlon.r.haunschild@xxxxxx
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 11:07:28 -0500
Hey, everyone.  Here's another lurker coming out of the wainscoting.

My employer is considering sending me down to Melbourne for a month.  Can
any of our subscribers in Oz (or anywhere else, for that matter) recommend
places to go (weekend trips, and the like) to burn up some film?  I'm most
likely going to pack an Olympus kit for landscape work, but I'm open to
suggestions, naturally.

Naturally, I won't turn down bar/restaurant recommendations, either!!!

Thanks.

Mahlon