Re: [OM] Article on OM1 reliability

Subject: Re: [OM] Article on OM1 reliability
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 20:17:55 -0800
Lars Haven wrote:

>I finally found the article I mentioned last week. I must admit
>that my memory was not entirely precise. It was not 100,000 exposures
>the guy had made. It was 200,000! Sorry about that little mistake.
[snip]

That's great information, especially for some among us who have
recently replaced their old, trusty, if somewhat pedestrian OM-1's
with sophisticated, feature-laden, expensive, but apparently not
quite reliable German designs e.g. the Contax RX ;-)

Oh, and btw, how many X's are allowed in a camera name before it
becomes a legitimate object for target practice? Just wondering...
;-)

Cheers,

/Gary Schloss.
Studio City, CA