Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: WKato@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 01:26:09 EDT

<< <He waits several weeks or even months before he evaluates
 his slides.  He said it helped him be more subjective of the photos, because
 by then he has forgotten what the "scene or subject" looked like.  >

Then he has also forgotten what he did  to take that keeper or what de did
badly to cause the rejects to go into the trash.  I also like to look at old
slides but somehow they seem less impressive than they did when I shot them.
On the other hand some of them jump out at you and you remember why you took
the shot in the first place.

Warren Kato
wkato@xxxxxxx