Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.

Subject: Re: [OM] Aesthetic sense.
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 14:06:34 -0400
At 11:57 AM 7/17/98 -0500, you wrote:
>Thank you. I hope to one day make a trip and I will keep notes on these
>places. What is the best time to come to get the most beautiful effects?
>Selena Goth

snip
>>visit? >>
>>
>>If you ever come to NYC we have both the New York Botanical Gardens ad
>the Brooklyn Botanical Gardens. Worth a visit...

Spring thru fall are all good, although I'm not much of a horticulturast <g>

The BBG is famous for a couple of things in particular. There is a rose
festival, and especially a spring cherry blo9ssom festival that is very
beautiful. A lot of Japanese families come to visit at that time.  So not
only can one take photos of the trees, one can also take photos of the
tourists taking photos of the trees <g>

You can stay in touch with their schedule at www.bbg.org. And thanks for
the comments on my page; I'm sure your photos are better than you let on :-)

Denton