Re: [OM] Gotta spend August in Melbourne..(zero Oly content)

Subject: Re: [OM] Gotta spend August in Melbourne..(zero Oly content)
From: rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 15:38:39 -0500
What can I say? Your great beers and (I'm told) quite excellent wines
more than make up for the taste of Vegemite to me! I did bring back a
bright yellow bottle of Kraft Vegemite as a conversation piece. If it
would get me a free trip to OZ, I'd eat a case of Vegemite... well maybe
a couple of bottles anyway!

BTW, the only real Aussie beer I've been able to find here is Boag Lager
from Tasmania (Foster's here is brewed in Canada). Both are watered down
compared to what you have in OZ.

Neal        Panama City, FL USA      Rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx