[OM] 35mm hassleblad

Subject: [OM] 35mm hassleblad
From: Paul Haigney <lensman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 10:56:52 +0100
Below is a mail I picked up from a hassleblad list, I did mention this
rumour a while back.

I was attending a press conference today in Frankfurt, Germany,  where
Hasselblad presented their new 35 mm model. It's a dual format camera. You
can change in mid-roll between 24 x 36 mm and 24 x 65 mm. It's a
auto-exposure with aperture priority and manual focus. They have so far
presented two lenses, a 45 mm /4 and a 90 mm /4 . It's made in Japan by
Fuji and will be sold under the Fuji label in Japan, but will be called
Hasselblad Xpan on all other markets.
I've only got a chance to take a roll with the camera, but so far I like
it. It's easy to use and seems to be up to normal Hasselblad standards. The
price will be about 320 - 340 D-Mark, which is about USD 200.

Stefan Ohlsson