[OM] control pack 2 schematics

Subject: [OM] control pack 2 schematics
From: George Vasileiadis <vasileia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 12:31:35 +0200 (METDST)
Hi
 Does anybody knows where I can get the schematics of the control pack 2 ?
Mine has stopped working and I thought takign a look inside before give
it for repair.

  thankx
     george

| George  Vasileiadis                                                    |
| LPNHE,Ecole Polytechnique        Email : vasileia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx      |
| 91128,Palaiseau                          vasileia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx    |
| France                                                                 |
| Tel  : 33-1-6933-3150 (Off.)                                           |
| FAX  : 33-1-6933-3002                                                  |
| Home : 33-1-43798270  (Hom.)                                           |