Re: [OM] Focus Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Camera
From: gma <gma@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 16:07:07 -0700
Yes, some of these mail order Cos are just liars and thieves.  Perhaps
it would be fitting, when we hear a story like this,  to bombard them
with e-mails saying "We know what you did and we won't buy from you." or
something.  Don't even have to get specific with names.

Now, for the soapbox: PLEASE, people, stick with the reputable ones who
won't (or are FAR less apt to) screw you. These would be limited to, I
believe, B&H and Adorama.

And, of course, don't forget our list members: Gary Schloss, John
Hermanson and the Big O guy.

george