Re: [OM] Focus Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Camera
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 14:42:56 +0000
Yes Thanks it was my order (411748 $1518.85). They (FC) EM me 20/05/98
telling me they
were sorry to inform me that the items I ordered were not available, would
I like a refund or use the funds towards another purchase. That was the
last written communication I received.
I asked for a refund (via EM).
Many thanks again to all for your support.
I'll phone them again tonight.
Richard

 (Embedded
 image moved   *- DORIS FANG -* <sfsttj @ scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>