Re: [OM] Focus Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Camera
From: "Bryant Wetzel" <ardvarrk@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 11:15:03 -0600
All,
        I think there is more here. If they have your money captive, and are not
sending you the product you should demand nothing less than all your money
back. The maternity leave line is BULL. My bet is that when you try to
trade that cash into goods the prices will all be above full retail, and
they will likely jerk you around on that! Or, they will finally send you
the stuff, only it won't be the right stuff, and then want a large
restocking fee. Go to your bank, forcefully, and see if they will reverse
the transfer.
        If you give me the transaction number I will call the NY BBB and
complain.
I think each and every one of us who have been burnt by these guys should
call as well. These are the same guys that were working at the other
"dealers" who closed doors.
        I am sorry, but I can only liken these guys to the people who come to
your
door looking to resurface your driveway for $10,000.00 a square foot, or
call your grandmother up and steal all her savings.  They should be put out
of business, not tolerated as trainee used car salesmen.

My PO'd .2 cents worth.

Bryant