Re: [OM] 38mm macro mounts on what?

Subject: Re: [OM] 38mm macro mounts on what?
From: rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 21:15:08 -0500
I have an adaptor with either 41 or 42mm female thread and the Oly
bayonet on the back. This looks much larger that the thread diameter of
the PM-MTob. On the front it says "OM  Japan". Rather than a flat
release button, it has a cylindrical one. It doesn't look like the
adaptor in the Oly literature - perhaps made by a third party? Anyone
know what the 41 or 42mm thread is intended for?

Neal      Rockwell@xxxxxxxxxxx    Panama City, FL