Re: [OM] Advice about San Francisco

Subject: Re: [OM] Advice about San Francisco
From: svtbrad@xxxxxxxxxx (Bradley Mabb)
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 20:20:19 -0700
   Dear Gareth,

     First off, I'd suggest you hit Columbia, Ca not far from where you'll turn
  Hwy.108 to go to Yosemite. Heart of GoldRush country, alot of Ca history
  there.
     In SF, if you like seafood, try Bubba Gump's on Pier 39. Gabbiano's at
  Pier One is quite good, too (EXCELLENT sunday champagne brunches). You can
  also catch a ferry across the bay there to Sausalito, right past Alcatraz.
     Going south of SF, I'd suggest Monterey on Hwy. One. North of SF, there's
  Bodega Bay, Santa Rosa (and good english pub downtown called Vic's- I work
  at a camera store just a few doors east of Vic's-stop in and say hello :)),
 Armstrong Redwoods, just past Korbel winery on River Road (just past Santa
 Rosa), or farther north to Avenue of the Giants.
     There's a start :) Let me know if you're interested in something more
specific:)

                                                enjoy,
                                                  Brad