Re: [OM] Focus Camera

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Camera
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 07:42:46 +0000
I must put in a plug for Unruh Photographics.  I dealt with Bill
Unruh and found him very honourable, trustworthy and helpful.  I know
you meant firms that sell new stuff but I just had to but-in in case
there were some people who thought the two traders you mentioned were
the only honest dealers.

Giles