[OM] Focus Camera Saga

Subject: [OM] Focus Camera Saga
From: "Richard Dale" <Richard_Dale@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 07:42:00 +0000
I managed finally to get through to someone last night who is attempting to
resolve the problem, after many attempts to get past their answering
machines, pre-recorded messages etc.
They have contacted Olympus US and say they hope to obtain the macro items
at the prices originally quoted (as on their website), in spite of a
"substantial increase in recommended prices".
The "buck stops at Abe's desk" apparently, he will get back to me "by the
end of the week".
Please refrain from EMailing until I find out whether he's successful.
Many thanks again for your messages of support.
Richard