Re: [OM] Focus Camera Saga

Subject: Re: [OM] Focus Camera Saga
From: PCACala@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 04:39:53 EDT
Hi Richard:

> They have contacted Olympus US and say they hope to obtain the macro items
>  at the prices originally quoted (as on their website), in spite of a
>  "substantial increase in recommended prices".

More than likely they are contacting Tel Aviv to get it on the grey market.
As we have now seen, Oly America raised prices while grey market sources seem
to have held steady.  Another case of "stick it to" authorized US vendors.
Hey, how about a price rollback, Olympus America?

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV