[OM] Out of touch

Subject: [OM] Out of touch
From: Kerry Dressler <bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 08:35:27 -0400
Hi, friends,

        This is just a note to say I will be out of touch until August 31.  I've
got 6 weeks field work in Costa Rica and Panama to do so the cameras will
get a thorough workout.  I'll save all the Oly Digests but it might take me
awhile to get back up to date so if anyone needs to get ahold of me it
would reach me faster personally rather than in the Digest format.  I leave
the 28th of July.  Thank you all for your support and good humor.  I've
learned a lot in the past couple of months and gained new equipment with
which to enter the fray.

        Ken.. it's up to you to keep the long posts coming!  I'll enjoy reading
them all on my return

Kerry

        Kerry Dressler                        Email:  bio-photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Bio-Photo Services, Inc.                http://www.bio-photo.com
        21305 NW 86th Ave                       TEL:   (352)466-4215
        Micanopy, FL 32667             FAX:  (352)466-3151