[OM] wind up at soligor?

Subject: [OM] wind up at soligor?
From: Soenke Jansen <SoJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 15:18:55 +0200
Hi list,
I've just seen a winder 'for' OM for sale. Looks very much like the winder2,
except for the lack of a jack for external power supply. It does single and
continuous exposures (said to be 2/sec) and has a build-in timer (5, 30 and
60sec and 5min). It comes with a remote control (3m) and an extension cable
(10m). The label says 'Soligor'.
At less than half the price of a used winder2 I feel somewhat tempted,
especially as the cheap winder1, that I wanted to buy and convert for serial
exposures (according to Lars' instructions) was sold.
So, does anyone have any experience with this winder?
Thanks in advance for any clues.
Soenke, Hamburg