Re: [OM] Zuiko TOP TEN

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko TOP TEN
From: Denton Taylor <denton@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 10:02:10 -0400
>>      As I'm new to the mailing list, and still I have to collect my own Oly
system , I won't ask you a mere question about the best Zuiko
lenses...but what about composing a Zuiko top ten chart?>>

I would pick the following, all f2 except where noted:

18 3.5
21
24
28
35
50 macro
90 macro
100
180 2.8
300 4.5

That doesn't include such rare and hard-to-find exotica such as the 180
2.0, 350 2.8, or the 24 shift. Or the 2 fisheyes. If one had the 90 macro,
one could live without the 100 2.0 and maybe substitute one of the above.
Or perhaps dispense with the 35 and get the 35-80 2.8 zoom, or the 35-70 3.6.