[OM] Re: Possible "FS" items ::offline!

Subject: [OM] Re: Possible "FS" items ::offline!
From: Gary Schloss <schloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 1998 17:25:36 -0800
====== offline!! ==========

Hey Garth, you wrote:

>I've got a bunch of lenses in Oly mount I'd like to sell. [...]
>
>* Tokina AT-X 235 28-135mm F/4.0-4.6 one-touch zoom with LD glass, in
>"like new" condition. Comes with original owner's manual, hard case,
>hard screw-on lens shade.  Also comes with four 67mm filters
[snip]

I might be interested in the above Tokina, if I can afford it :-)
If it's still available, pls let me know how much you'd like to get
for it (with or w/o the filters).

I have this lens in exactly identical condition, but in P/K mount,
and would like to replace it with one in OM or N/AI.

I'm also open to a trade, so if there's anything you need -- pls
holler.

Cheers,

/Gary.